Being our Fullstack engineer
You’ll be part of a team working on state-of-the-art projects like flight simulators, next-gen surgery rooms or drone platforms.
These projects are carried out both on-site with our customers in the High-Tech industry or in-house at our amazing Corona-proof office.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you’ll have a diverse position, which involves working on various challenging projects for the Cure & Care, Imaging & Controls, Mobility & Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics and Research clusters.
Besides your technical competence, it's your second nature to communicate in a highly effective way, both with your teammates as with Topic's customers.
TOPIC Embedded Systems is the trusted and certified development partner for products or “products-to-be”. With our 150 employees we specialize in system development in which embedded software and digital hardware are key. We apply our expertise from the very first idea to the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards.
We are proud of the many long-lasting relations we have built with our customers.
We help them expand their market and together we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
C#, C++, Python, embedded, sensoren
- Location Noord-Brabant
Being our Fullstack engineer you’re responsible for the design and implementation of software solutions where data is being read from the embedded layer (like sensors or PLC), interpreted, conversed to useful data and made available for (real-time) visualization.
You’re a component owner, feel the responsibility and dares to lead your teammates.
You will be able to make decisions in communication protocols, implement your algorithms, improve performance, work on visualization on the technical UI part and provide solutions for data modelling.
Being our Fullstack software engineer you work close together with software developers, design engineers, architects and project leaders, serving the common purpose to develop and implement the best solutions working in a multidisciplinary environment.
You’re familiar with both low level as application development, so you can make the right and future-proof designs.
You, being our Fullstack engineer:
- Have at least a BSC degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Embedded Systems;
- Are proud of your 5 years of relevant work experience, from which at least 2 years in Holland or Europe, please note that applications from outside EU will not be taken in procedure;
- Have excellent command of C#, C++ and/or Python;
- You are experienced in development methods and techniques such as Design patterns, UML, Agile and SCRUM and easily show ownership;
- You are a real teamplayer and have good social skills and communication skills
and are experienced in applying communication protocols, implementing algorithms and visualization concepts.
You’re an excellent teamplayer, showing creative solutions and initiatives and you have excellent communication skills. Someone who dares to take the lead and pushes the team to the next level, able to create win-win situations.
Having a quality mindset, you’re familiar with CI/CD, Unit and Release testing.
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects;
- An ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally; grow towards designer or architect;
- €.3000,- study budget + 5 training days;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent salary with a first class benefits package such as 13th month, company car, 26 days holiday leave;
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit;
- 150 intelligent colleagues.