Projectmanager job (Headquarters Best)
TOPIC Embedded Systems
TOPIC Embedded Systems is the trusted and certified development partner for products or “products-to-be”. With our growing team of 150 employees we specialize in system development in which embedded software and digital hardware are key. We apply our expertise from the very first idea, through design and development to manufacturing and the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards. We are proud of the many long-lasting relations we have built with our customers. We help them expand their market and together we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
For TOPIC Embedded Project in Best we are looking for an experienced Projectmanager for our inhouse hard- and software development projects.
- Projectmanagement, Agile
- Location Noord-Brabant
As an enthusiastic and driven Projectmanager you are responsible for the management of combined software- and hardware development projects, often centered around a FPGA-solution. Mostly you manage multiple projects at the same time which vary in duration and extent. Your team consists of experienced highly educated hardware- and software specialists (2-5) who develop smart solutions under your inspiring leadership. Domains for example are Aerospace, Research and Mobility & Transport. You are writing the project plan, are responsible for the development process and take care of quality, budget and time.
What are your tasks
- day-to-day management of multiple real-time embedded development projects up to and including cloud services at the same time;
- Writing project plans;
- Responsible for quality, budget and time;
- Management of the project team;
- Participation on the steering group for reporting progress;
- Supplier management
- Communication with and visiting of customers.
- Contributes to continuous improvement (QMS)
- Finished Bachelor or Master study;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Used to a dynamic and international working environment;
- Experience in high tech projects;
- Experience in project management of (embedded) development projects;
- Experience with hardware, software- and FPGA development;
- Agile/Scrum is your trademark;
- Good command of English;
- Analytical, strong communication skills and a strong personality;
- You have a helicopter view and keep technical overview;
- Pré is experience with safety critical processes.
- Knowledge of Low power design, board design, Linux, C#
What is TOPIC offfering
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
· Interesting, challenging and complex projects;
· An ambitious work environment at our amazing office in Best;
· Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
· Good coaching by your Business Manager
· An excellent salary with a first class benefits package such as 13th month, company car etc.;
· Informal and amicable atmosphere;
· Our own gym and fresh fruit
· 150 world class colleagues