Senior C++ software developer job
You are a bright and passionate C++ Software Developer who will work as a Developer or Designer on the design and implementation of state of the art projects both onsite with the client and at our own offices. You will work on projects in our different clusters: Cure & Care, Imaging & Controls, Mobility & Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics en Research. Besides your technical skills you also have good communication skills as you will be communicating with our clients directly.
Within Topic, we take an Agile approach to our projects, which means you’ll start off the day with a stand-up team meeting and have weekly or bi-weekly sprints, depending on the project. You’ll have your own responsibilities within the team and you’ll be able to schedule your own work and your work day as you see fit. In addition to technical competences, an Embedded Software Engineer at Topic must also possess good communication skills, because you’ll have direct contact with our customers.
- Location Midden Nederland
TOPIC Embedded Systems is the trusted and certified development partner for products or “products-to-be”. With our 150 employees we specialize in system development in which embedded software and digital hardware are key. We apply our expertise from the very first idea to the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards. We are proud of the many long-lasting relations we have built with our customers. We help them expand their market and together we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
Who are you as a C++ Developer?
- A university or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Physics and/or Mathematics
- You are proud of your 3 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- As Software Engineer you have excellent knowledge and command of C++, O.O and Design Patterns
- You have vast experience with these development platforms: Linux, Windows, VxWorks, QNX
- You are experienced in development methods and techniques such as UML, Agile and SCRUM
- You are a real teamplayer and have good social skills and communication skills
- You feel passion and drive for your job
- Your English language skills are good, both spoken and written
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects;
- An ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager
- An excellent salary with a first class benefits package such as 13th month, company car etc.;
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit
- 150 intelligent colleagues
Interesting for you?
Apply now or call, email, text message or WhatsApp René
- René Brands
- Corporate Recruiter
Roadmap to your TOPIC job
Other interesting vacancies
- Location Noord-Brabant