Senior Java developer job
TOPIC is looking for you as an experienced JAVA software engineer.
You will work with others on state-of-the-art projects that are executed both at our clients’ sites and internally at our office. The range of products includes consumer electronics, medical systems or high-tech equipment. In addition to your technical capabilities, your communication skills are also important as you will communicate directly with our customers.
Does your code make an actual product or system work flawlessly? Will your heart beat faster by seeing technics?Then we're looking for you as our senior Java Engineer who aim for the best.
JAVA, NodeJS, Angular
- Location Noord-Brabant
TOPIC Embedded Systems is the trusted and certified development partner for products or “products-to-be”. With our 150 employees we specialize in system development in which embedded software and digital hardware are key. We apply our expertise from the very first idea to the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards. We are proud of the many long-lasting relations we have built with our customers. We help them expand their market and together we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
Who are you as a Java Developer?
We are looking for candidates who fit the following profile:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Physics and/or Mathematics;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in Java; from which 1 year in Holland or 2 in Europe;
- Good knowledge of JAVA, Kotlin, Spring Boot and Typescript;
- Good knowledge of, and competent skills in development platforms (Linux, Windows, Android);
- Good knowledge of, and experience with development methods and techniques (OO, UML, Agile, SCRUM);
- Preference: knowledge of, and experience with technologies like Android and Cloud within embedded environments;
- Collaboration is very important so you like to work in a team;
- You easily show your excellent communication skills being in direct contact with our clients.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and preferably Dutch.
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects;
- An ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager;
- Salary range €.49000 - €.60.000,- gross a year, with a first class benefits package such as 13th month, nett expenses, mobility plan, 26 days holiday leave, 8% holiday allowance;
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit
- 150 intelligent colleagues
Interesting for you?
Apply now or call, email, text message or WhatsApp René
- René Brands
- Corporate Recruiter
Roadmap to your TOPIC job
Other interesting vacancies
32-40 uur, Hardware Design
- Location Noord-Brabant
- Location Midden Nederland