Senior Software Test Automation Engineer job
As a Senior Software Test automation engineer at TOPIC Embedded systems, you’ll be part of a team working on testing assignments in the Cure & Care, Imaging & Controls, Mobility & Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics and Research clusters. We carry out some of these projects in-house, but most projects take place on-site with our leading clients.
As a Test engineer, you’ll mainly work on setting up and implementing structured tests, as well as integrating embedded systems. You’ll also be responsible for the test-ability and integrate-ability of the software for the entire duration of the development process.
ISTQB (ISEB), Selenium, CI/CD, BDT
- Location Noord-Brabant
TOPIC Embedded Systems is the trusted and certified development partner for products or “products-to-be”. With our 150 employees we specialize in system development in which embedded software and digital hardware are key. We apply our expertise from the very first idea to the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards. We are proud of the many long-lasting relations we have built with our customers. We help them expand their market and together we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
Who are you as a Test automation engineer?
You have a Bachelor or Master degree with at least 5 years of knowledge and experience in:
- Test automation and automation frameworks (such as cucumber, MOCKS) and experience in product related software testing and in a end-to end test automation environment;
- C# .NET, Windows IOT and/or Java experience, familiar with Linux, RESTful web services and GUI applications;
- Experience in behavior driven testing and/or model based testing;
- Preferably experienced in use of GIT (or) SVN;
- CI/CD (o.a. jenkins);
You have at least ISTQB Foundation and a thorough knowledge and experience with Test & Integration in general.
Furthermore you are a real teamplayer, creative and have a strong analytical mind and a flexible attitude. To conclude you are ambitious, entrepreneurial, result drive and have good communication skills.
Candidates without Dutch residence will not be taken in procedure.
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects;
- An ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent salary with a first class benefits package such as 13th month, company car etc.;
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit;
- 150 intelligent colleagues.