Software designer job
TOPIC Embedded Systems has openings for enthusiastic and ambitious senior software developer/designers. You will work together with the developers in your team on state-of-the-art projects that are executed at our clients sites. You are responsible for the design, quality and the development of the project. Your ambition is to lead, coach and motivate the developers in your team. Next to that you will communicate directly with the customers about the projects. The challenge in this function is to get a lot of knowledge in different and new domains to guide the developers in the projects.
C++, design patterns, UML, C, Python, Agile, Quality, communication, Teamlead, Motivate
- Location Noord-Brabant
TOPIC Embedded Systems is the trusted and certified development partner for products or “products-to-be”. With our 150 employees we specialize in system development in which embedded software and digital hardware are key. We apply our expertise from the very first idea to the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards. We are proud of the many long-lasting relations we have built with our customers. We help them expand their market and together we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
Who are you as a Software Designer?
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree with qualification in information technology, electrical engineering, computer science or mathematics;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience; including one year in the Netherlands or 2 years in Europe;
- Experience with leading a (small) team of software developers;
- Professional software development experience; C/C++ and Python;
- Experience with Agile, SAFE, Scrum;
- Quality mindset and experienced in CI/CD, unit tests, Jenkins, test driven development;
- Good social skills and communication skills in English and Dutch, to lead the team and communicate with the customers;
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects;
- An ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally; please use your study budget;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent salary with a first class benefits package such as 13th month, company car etc.;
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit;
- 150 intelligent colleagues
Interesting for you?
Apply now or call, email, text message or WhatsApp Bibi
- Bibi Staps
- Corporate Recruiter
Roadmap to your TOPIC job
Other interesting vacancies
- Location Randstad
- Location Midden Nederland
- Location Noord-Brabant