Topic Healthcare Solutions is an innovative company in the healthcare field. Our vision is to make operation rooms more transparent for hospital staff and patients while maintaining the privacy of both. Our goal is to improve the efficiency of the processes and logistics around the operation room in every hospital.
With this goal and vision, Topic Healthcare Solutions has developed the WISH system. WISH is comprised of a set of sensors that collect data from the operation rooms, a cloud system that deals with the hospital information and the sensors data, and a multi-OS application that serves as the user interface of the system.
The WISH sensors have the capability of tracking the activities inside an operation room in real time. The data gathered by the sensors is later on used to create statistical models that will improve the logistics around the operation rooms. The statistical models need to be self-learning, flexible and easily adaptable to procedure changes in the hospital.
32-40 uur, JAVA, Spring, Agile, Scrum, XP, HTML5, CSS, Angular
- Locatie Noord-Brabant
TOPIC develops Embedded systems, where innovation, a sustainable relationship and growth are central. We are a reliable partner for both our employees and our customers. Our employees are specialized in the development of systems in which embedded software and digital hardware play a major role. We apply our expertise from the very first idea, through design and development to manufacturing and the introduction on the market. The quality of our work and processes are certified by international ISO-13485 standards. We continue to invest in our employees who are all highly educated (Bachelor, Master, Peng or PhD). TOPIC distinguishes itself from other system houses by the personal approach to employees and customers, and the quality and professionalism of employees. TOPIC really likes to work together and dares to call itself customer-oriented. We are proud of the many long-term relationships that we have established with our customers and employees. Together with them we make the world a little better, smarter and healthier every day.
Our services consist of technical consulting, in-house project implementation and the development of our own hardware and software products.
Who are you as a Fullstack Developer?
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience working on Java backends;
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience working with Spring / SpringBoot;
- You have experience working in an Agile manner using SCRUM and XP;
- You have experience with containerization, using Docker and/or CloudFoundry;
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience working with front end technologies, including HTML + CSS;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience working with Angular;
- You have working knowledge in Android, iOS, and electron applications;
- Having experience with HL7, FHIR, OAuth2 is a plus;
- Having worked in a medical environment, particularly according to ISO-27001 is a plus;
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter who can accept guidance but does not wait for it is a must given our small team size.
You will help to maintain and develop the existing back end. You're self-driven, self-motivated, challenge-driven, and a team player.
You are expected to maintain the current back end setup for the healthcare business branch. You're required to maintain high-quality standards in security and trace-ability. You will be involved in the continuous improvement and development effort of our user interface, adding more value to the hospitals by implementing constant feedback and quickly adapting to new requirements.
Besides this, the candidate is expected to help with ideas and knowledge on how to best implement new features. Being a good communicator and having the ability to discuss with a different set of shareholders until a good decision is taken is a must.
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- An ambitious work environment at our amazing office in Best;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- A talent management program within the Topic Academy which specifically fits your personal development;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager
- An excellent salary with a first-class benefits package such as 13th month, company car etc.;
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit
- 150 world class colleagues
If the previous profile describes you, please contact us!