Technical Sales Manager
We are excited to announce a vacancy for the position of Sales Manager with an embedded background for international project sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional who is passionate about sales and has a strong background in embedded systems.
As a Sales Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive sales growth for our company's international projects focusing on embedded systems. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with clients, and closing deals that align with our business objectives.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet sales targets and increase market share in the embedded systems segment in Western Europe and North America.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by proactively engaging with potential clients and understanding their needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular communication and by providing excellent customer service.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing materials, presentations, and sales collateral that effectively promote our products and services.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to develop strategies that enhance our competitive advantage.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, forecasts, and analysis to the management team.
- Stay updated with advancements in embedded systems and related technologies to provide relevant insights and recommendations to clients.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in electronic and/or software engineering.
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in sales, with a focus on embedded systems.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong technical background and understanding of embedded systems.
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with colleagues from different discipline’s.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Willingness to travel internationally as required.
Why choose TOPIC
TOPIC is committed to make the world a little better, healthier and smarter every day. Not only for our customers but also for the members of our TOPIC family for whom passion for technical innovation is key!
As Sales Manager you are an enabler of our highly innovative projects. As partner in technology you work closely together with our customers worldwide, translating customer ideas, concepts and functional models into innovative embedded solutions and building long term relationships. Our projects involve edge to cloud solutions; from PCB design and FPGA to low level embedded software and application software for UI, Web, Mobile and cloud.
Innovation, teamwork and continuous growth are highly valued at TOPIC. You work closely with the sales team, business managers and directors. We like to inspire and have fun while having a drive to excel. We are well known for our high level of knowledge and expertise and are proud to be a Premier Adaptive Computing Partner of AMD; technology leader in the field of System-on-Chips and FPGAs.
Next to a contract for indefinite period of time and good employment conditions we also offer you:
- The support of over 100 passionate colleagues who like to work with you in delivering the best solution;
- A good work-life balance, flexible working hours and hybrid way of working;
- An inspiring office environment with daily fresh fruit and a gym and a home office support package;
- Lots of fun during events like celebrations, sport activities and the weekly Friday afternoon drinks.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you believe you are the best fit for this role. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing the opportunity further with you.